Archeologists and local people alike had a keen interest in what was being uncovered at the Kincaid Site. Here, U.T. anthropology professor T. N. Campbell (center, front) and TMM director E. H. Sellards (right )give visitors a tour of the shelter in December, 1948, near the close of the first phase of excavations. Photo by F. M. Bullard, TARL archives.
Close Window